Please Read All Information.
• All families have been registered for the 2019-2020 school year.
• New families are only added for each new school year; no new families are added in between semesters.
• We cannot predict how long it will take families to be added as the number of open spaces we have in classes varies every year.
• If we cannot accommodate all your students, we will not be able to add your family. However, you will keep your spot on the waiting list.
• Nursery, preschool, and kindergarten spots are only for children with older siblings in first grade or higher.
• All new families that we are able to add will be notified no later than June 15 every year. Once we have reached capacity, an announcement will be made on the website and the Scope Homeschool Co-Op Facebook group.